Snarky Brides

"Elopement package?"

Where do I start? The cash bar alone is enough nope for me.

Re: "Elopement package?"

• geebee908 said:
    How is it an elopement package if there is a 20-person minimum?
    My thoughts exactly!
  • geebee908 said:
    How is it an elopement package if there is a 20-person minimum?
    Same. Someone needs to look up the definition of "elopement" because a wedding for 20 people is not it. 
  • edited February 2017
    I'm more offended by the lackadaisical approach to letter capitalisation and egregious lack of punctuation. What is a 'Veggie Salad butter rolls soda'?

Also, what bride when looking at wedding pamphlets thinks: 'I don't need see what the venue, church or previous weddings look like, but could I per chance get a large picture of the vicar to see if they fit with my vision'?

Speaking of which, is there also a ban on irons in America? His cassock looks like he slept with it under his pillow. #MakeAmericaStarchAgain
    It's "butters rolls" - I would imagine it's some kind of express version of a meal so the couple doesn't have to spend any time thanking their guests or hosting them properly (see: "CASH BAR"). I'm thinking it's a soda made with a vegetable salad (as opposed to a meat salad), with rolls and multiple types of butters mixed in. You drink it, you drop your cash for the couple in the Honeyfund Jar and then you GTFO. 

ETA: If you want the Reverend to iron his robes, that will cost extra, obv.  :p
  • I'm more offended by the lackadaisical approach to letter capitalisation and egregious lack of punctuation. What is a 'Veggie Salad butter rolls soda'?

Also, what bride when looking at wedding pamphlets thinks: 'I don't need see what the venue, church or previous weddings look like, but could I per chance get a large picture of the vicar to see if they fit with my vision'?

Speaking of which, is there also a ban on irons in America? His cassock looks like he slept with it under his pillow. #MakeAmericaStarchAgain
    It's "butters rolls" - I would imagine it's some kind of express version of a meal so the couple doesn't have to spend any time thanking their guests or hosting them properly (see: "CASH BAR"). I'm thinking it's a soda made with a vegetable salad (as opposed to a meat salad), with rolls and multiple types of butters mixed in. You drink it, you drop your cash for the couple in the Honeyfund Jar and then you GTFO. 

ETA: If you want the Reverend to iron his robes, that will cost extra, obv.  :p
    Maybe he thinks that is how you pluralise it, like the plural of 'Attorney General' is 'Attorneys General'. 
  • Sadly, this flyer still promises a better wedding then some I have seen/heard of!