Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

XP Looking for Azazie Dark Navy BM dress

Hello all - I am in a wedding later this fall and the bride asked us to order from Azazie.  There are lots of choices, but the brand is not available in stores and charges $10 for each sample dress that you'd want to try on (and only up to three).  Just seeing if anyone is trying to sell one in Dark Navy?  

Re: XP Looking for Azazie Dark Navy BM dress

• Options
    Casadena said:
    Hello all - I am in a wedding later this fall and the bride asked us to order from Azazie.  There are lots of choices, but the brand is not available in stores and charges $10 for each sample dress that you'd want to try on (and only up to three).  Just seeing if anyone is trying to sell one in Dark Navy?  
    Does the bride know this? I would tell her in case she doesn't. $10 to try on a dress is really stupid. 
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    Casadena said:
    Does the bride know this? I would tell her in case she doesn't. $10 to try on a dress is really stupid. 
    Oh she knows - she told us in the info email.  But she used this stupid site as a bridesmaid in another wedding and totally loved it.  So much so that she changed her entire color scheme to fit the shades on the site.  I'm super annoyed.