Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Opinions on Hair and Makeup Trial

I had my hair and makeup trial over the weekend, and I'm very happy overall.  It's sometimes hard to judge your own hair and makeup, though, so I wanted to see what other people thought.

Re: Opinions on Hair and Makeup Trial

• You look great! When is your wedding? 
  • You look lovely. My only question is how securely is your hair put up? It looks loose and flowy so might not stay up while dancing. Just a thought and not exactly a major concern.
  • Thank you! :)
    You look great! When is your wedding? 
    My wedding is on May 21, 2017, so it's coming up pretty soon!
    You look lovely. My only question is how securely is your hair put up? It looks loose and flowy so might not stay up while dancing. Just a thought and not exactly a major concern.
    I kept my hair up all day and decided to take advantage of it being done by trying on a million headpieces and veils, and the only thing that changed was that it was messier on top from putting stuff in and out of my hair.  So I'm feeling pretty good about it!  There were so many bobby pins haha.
  • You look wonderful! I would consider doing a darker lip, but that is personal preference and nothing is wrong with the lip color you have on. I think your make up looks great and your hair frames your face very nicely!!
  • I think it looks nice. As long as you are happy and comfortable for many hours, you are good to go. 
  • Thank you! :)
    You look great! When is your wedding? 
    My wedding is on May 21, 2017, so it's coming up pretty soon!
    You look lovely. My only question is how securely is your hair put up? It looks loose and flowy so might not stay up while dancing. Just a thought and not exactly a major concern.
    I kept my hair up all day and decided to take advantage of it being done by trying on a million headpieces and veils, and the only thing that changed was that it was messier on top from putting stuff in and out of my hair.  So I'm feeling pretty good about it!  There were so many bobby pins haha.
    Congrats! (I'm getting married the day before you ;) So yes! VERY soon! lol) You look beautiful. Now this is personal preference but I would probably want some of those other pieces in the back pinned up a little more, but I don't like stuff tickling my neck. But it looks gorgeous the way it is!