Wedding Woes

Creepy kid story

Tuesday mornings 6let has school, M2(5) does not, Max (4) has preschool from 9-11:30.  It's been like this all year.  M2 and I do all sorts of things and it's always gone fine.  Yesterday morning we were driving from getting DH's Valentine present to  preschool for Max's Valentine party.  We're about 15 minutes away and I look back to see tears streaming down M2's face.

Me: Megan, what's wrong?
Her: I don't know I'm just sad and need to get to Max
Me: What?
Her: I just miss Max and need to see him.  I need to see him right now. I don't know why but I do.

She wasn't hysterical crying or anything, just had tears streaming down her face mumbling that she needs to see him the whole 15 minute drive.

We get to preschool and Max flies into my arms which is completely unusual.  All the other parents are milling around with their kids.  They kids are making Valentine's playing in the room, making necklaces, whatever.  Max gets down and he and M2 are completely inseparable and not playing with anyone else.  M2 even knows kids from her preschool days and she's only playing with Max.

One of his teachers pulled me aside and said "I don't know what happened.  Max was perfectly fine.  Then about 15 minutes before you got here he just went pale and quiet.  He didn't want to talk or participate. He just wanted to sit."

This morning M2 looked and Max and said "I was really sad yesterday Max."  he quietly answered "I know.  Me too Meg." 

Y'all they have me a little creeped out. 

Re: Creepy kid story