Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Help-Looking for the perfect bridal belt!

Hi ladies! I am having such a hard time finding a bridal belt/sash that I like. I know I want one to add a little sparkle to my dress, but I'm pretty picky about what I want it to look like. This is my wedding dress: https://www.maggiesottero.com/rebecca-ingram/darlene/10174

I am wearing it without the jacket. As you can see, it is very delicate. I don't want a chunky belt that overpowers it. I am looking for a delicate looking belt that doesn't have jewels wrapping all the way around- it just has some crystals/jewels in the center. Something similar to this: https://www.etsy.com/listing/100793918/penny-i-rhinestone-beaded-bridal-wedding

I also don't want it to look to silver/yellow/gold. I really would like something that looks original to the dress and complements the style really well. I would love any recommendations on places to look or any belts that you may have come across that you like! 

Thank you so much!

Re: Help-Looking for the perfect bridal belt!

• Options
    Gorgeous dress! My dress is pretty similar (in fact, the only difference is my neckline is off-the-shoulder), and I did choose a belt that has jewels all around, but it's thin. I think the belt from etsy there is gorgeous; is there a reason you don't want to order that one?
    If you haven't, I would go into maybe a David's Bridal to look for one. They have a pretty wide array of them from what I've seen and at varying prices. I got my belt from the salon I got my dress from. I'm sure you could even walk in to a bridal salon and they'd be able to show you some items on a dress similar to (if not the exact same) as yours.
    I think whatever you go with, you'll look gorgeous!
  • Options
    Thank you so much! :) The belt I linked to is one I am considering, but I am still looking to see what else is out there :) I will definitely try David's Bridal- thank you for your recommendation! 
  • Options
    Thank you so much! :) The belt I linked to is one I am considering, but I am still looking to see what else is out there :) I will definitely try David's Bridal- thank you for your recommendation! 
    No problem! At the very least, going to Davids may at least help you decide kind of more of what you want, so that buying online might be easier. :)
  • Options
    Have you looked at BHLDN?
  • Options
    SwissMs said:
    Have you looked at BHLDN?
    they are pricey. But so, so pretty. I'd buy everything and just wear it all the time if I had money. But they do have great sales sometimes too!