New York-Long Island
Options

Bridgeview Yacht Club

We have a date on hold and I was wondering if anyone has reviewed them, and if so if they have any vendors they would recommend.  We are on somewhat of a budget when it comes to flowers and dj and all that fancy stuff!

Re: Bridgeview Yacht Club

• Options
    mykatmykat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just saw this place and loved it. The reception room is beautiful, but I don't know anyone who's been married there. I'm trying to decide between there and Giorgio's and have two food tastings next week. Did you end up booking with Bridgeview or hear of any reviews?
  • Options
    edited December 2011

That is where I am having my reception. It is gorgeous. We just went for our food tasting and the food was great! They are very helpful there.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I looked at Bridgeview, but they didn't have our dates because of the one wedding at a time thing.  They seem very accomodating and offer a variety of food selections.  My only problem with the ballroom that it was too big and very yellow.  We were there when it was set for a ceremony for 260 on one half and 260 for the reception and there was still room, so unless you are expecting a huge amount you will have to divide the room.  The divider was this cheesy curtain, not a real divider, so that was kind of awkward, but other than that the place seemed fine.
  • Options
    jnew0612jnew0612 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was looking at the Bridgeview.  It seems like a great place, nice location on the water and I've been to events there before that were all fabulous.  As for vendors, I've met with Doris from Creative Florist.  They're located right down the block from Bridgeview.  She had some great ideas and I'm meeting with her in a few weeks to look at samples.  Her prices were reasonable and she has really gone above and beyond to accommodate me.  I would definitely recommend them. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    www.johnardenmusic.com

Complete package DJ MC plus 2 live musicians $2500.00

Based in Island Park, NY  Highly reccomend!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards