Chit Chat

Just curious..

2»

Re: Just curious..

• divarhd said:

My aunt thinks I should carry this down the aisle....

I think something like that could be really cute and different for the "right" bride.  Maybe a woman where playing the piano or other instrument is a big part of her life.  But, obviously, only if she liked the idea because it is unusual.  Though I think the "theme" would go better if the sheets of music were paper or cloth.  Something like that.  But not feathers.

I take it from your side-eye post that this is not the right bouquet for you, lol.  It definitely isn't my taste either, but I can see the "vision".

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• divarhd said:

I think something like that could be really cute and different for the "right" bride.  Maybe a woman where playing the piano or other instrument is a big part of her life.  But, obviously, only if she liked the idea because it is unusual.  Though I think the "theme" would go better if the sheets of music were paper or cloth.  Something like that.  But not feathers.

I take it from your side-eye post that this is not the right bouquet for you, lol.  It definitely isn't my taste either, but I can see the "vision".

I was thinking the same.

It is definitely a cute idea though
  • I like the idea behind it, I just feel like there could be better execution.

My search for this brought me to these gems:
    Image result for fan bouquet

• justsie said:

I like the idea behind it, I just feel like there could be better execution.

My search for this brought me to these gems:

That first picture is making me want tacos. 

• divarhd said:

Not even a little bit.  I sing, but my wedding is Disney themed.  And I'm not carrying anything, no bouquet, no flowers, nothing.  She is insistent that I carry something and she means well, but just no.....
    Met: 5/4/16
    Dating: 6/21/16
    Engaged: 3/20/17
    Wedding: 2/24/18

• divarhd said:

divarhd said:

Not even a little bit.  I sing, but my wedding is Disney themed.  And I'm not carrying anything, no bouquet, no flowers, nothing.  She is insistent that I carry something and she means well, but just no.....

Don't agree to anything, but if she makes it for you, feel free to "forget" it in your home, salon, or getting ready room.  "Aunt, I told you I wasn't going to carry anything!  I must have forgotten it in my hotel room since I wasn't planning on keeping track of a bouquet.  So sorry."