DC

Bachelorette Help!

Hello! I am looking for some advice on bachelorette weekend ideas... We are going to be a big group between 15-22 all under 30 from New Jersey. We've found some rental houses in either Baltimore but also looking in the National Harbor area. We aren't really a party party group but definitely have a good time. Were looking to grab dinner friday and just have drinks at our house and then saturday hit the town day and night. Was thinking of doing the pedal bike bar crawl (which is only in baltimore) it has a cover and heat only because were thinking of Jan-Feb. Can anyone recommend which place would be better to stay? Also, what are some nice (not real expensive) restaurants, as well as night things to do in whichever town you're suggesting! Thanks in advance!!!!  

Re: Bachelorette Help!

• I live in DC and often work in National Harbor.  It's a cool spot - I would maybe recommend it for a day trip in the summer but I can't imagine spending a weekend there with a large group of girls in the winter.  There isn't *that* much to do (unless you want to go to the MGM and gamble?).  You'd probably want to take a trip into DC itself (National Harbor is in Maryland) or go across the river to Old Town, Alexandria, both of which are definitely doable.  Personally, I would recommend Baltimore out of the two, especially since it's closer to you (traffic!).  Good luck and have fun!