New York-New York City
Options

NYC Wedding Venue for 250 people

Hi all - I am looking for a wedding venue in NYC (any of the boroughs) for about 250 people, both ceremony and reception at the same venue.  For a group this large, it seems I'm stuck with ballroom-type places, but I'm wondering if anyone has a great venue recommendation for a wedding of this size that is NOT a typical "wedding factory" type place or hotel ballroom.  Thanks in advance!!

Re: NYC Wedding Venue for 250 people

• Options
    Giando's by the water in bk ny, next to east river, italian cuisine

• Options
    We viewed two venues that are better suited for larger weddings: the Penthouse at Terrace On The Park and while the dining area is definitely a "ballroom" style, you will have full, private access to the rooftop which has nearly 360 views (Queens on one side, Manhattan on the other). Ask for Jennifer Jolly.

The second venue we saw was Penthouse 808. The view isn't as amazing as Terrace (their view is of the east side of Manhattan, so you're right by the Queensboro Bridge) but the hotel is more updated and trendy. Ask for Elyse Williams.

Other larger venues I've heard good things about: Brooklyn Winery, MyMoon, Tribeca Rooftop. 

We have switched gears and are looking at smaller venues instead so thus why we're not going with any of the above.

Let us know how it goes and good luck!!