Chit Chat

Bachelorette - potential for spoilers

2»

Re: Bachelorette - potential for spoilers

• Is anyone else bothered that the production company did the investigation instead of turning it over to police?

No- I think they investigated it as an employer, and that whether or not the police investigate is up to whether anyone reported this to the police and asked for an investigation. Any time you've got allegations of a workplace environment that's potentially sexually hostile an employer should be doing an internal investigation. 

I agree. Unless Corinne has gone to the police to file a report, I don't see why this video would need to be turned over to the police. They did an internal investigation and looped in a third party investigator. 
  • I guess I just don't have faith that a party that stands to profit if the investigation goes their way will honestly and impartially investigate the matter.  It's much like college campuses investigating rape cases, when they benefit from the lack of evidence.

• I guess I just don't have faith that a party that stands to profit if the investigation goes their way will honestly and impartially investigate the matter.  It's much like college campuses investigating rape cases, when they benefit from the lack of evidence.

But it's the same thing- it's not that it is better, it's that regardless of whether an individual files a complaint with the police, the institution also has an obligation to conduct its own investigation. 
  • I hate Lee so much. 

Also did Jack and Bryan start this week?
  • Omg I can't believe xxxxxxxxx [dont wanna spoil] is going home and Lee is still a thing. 
  • @stArmoon44 I found a spoiler and I click on it, then close it, then click on it, and then close it. I want to know and I don't!
  • Ugh, Lee is the fucking worst! 

Jack I didn't really remember at all. But Bryan got the first impression rose and she kissed him on the first night. 
  • mollybarker11mollybarker11 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited July 2017
    Yeah Bryan's gotten a tonne of screentime since night one. At this point I think it's gonna be him and Peter in the final two, but things can change.

I liked Will a lot but he dropped the ball hard on their date.

Eric's date was sooo good. Rachel has always seemed to have great chemistry with him.

I will miss stoic Anthony a bunch.