New York-Hudson Valley

Affordable Rustic Wedding Venues

Hi everyone! I recently got engaged and I'm looking for affordable wedding venues around NY, NJ, or even CT. I live in Westchester so I don't want to go further than 3 hrs away if possible. I like the whole rustic theme so aside from barns, I'm open to looking into other types of places with the same feel. Any suggestions would be truly appreciated! Also if we want to have the wedding next fall 2018, when should I start to visit venues? Thanks so much in advance!!! 

Re: Affordable Rustic Wedding Venues

• Hi everyone! I recently got engaged and I'm looking for affordable wedding venues around NY, NJ, or even CT. I live in Westchester so I don't want to go further than 3 hrs away if possible. I like the whole rustic theme so aside from barns, I'm open to looking into other types of places with the same feel. Any suggestions would be truly appreciated! Also if we want to have the wedding next fall 2018, when should I start to visit venues? Thanks so much in advance!!! 

I just told another bride about Orchard Creek in Altamont, NY. GORGEOUS. It's a golf club, but the venue itself is very rustic! And VERY affordable! The food was delicious too. It was different than other rustic venues, in that you didn't have to rent every single thing. Most things were included with the exception of some decorations but they rent those out as well. :) My brother-in-law got married there and it was awesome.

I also checked out Farmington Gardens in CT and that was also very beautiful and had a rustic-type look. 
  • Thank you!! I will definitely look into it. It looks beautiful!