Wedding Woes

Manic Monday!

2»

Re: Manic Monday!

• lyndausvi said:
    Doctor gave me muscle relaxers.    Waiting for niece to get off in order to take one.    I'm guessing I'm going to be feeling loopy tonight.

Other than that I need to alternate between heat and ice.  Not sure how to pull that off at work tomorrow.  Ice I've got, it's the heat.    I need to stay active.  Get up and walk around at least once an hour.    

Could you get one of those wheat bags that you heat up in the microwave?  Would be better than nothing :smile:

My weekend was super busy, still trying to get the move all completed and finish cleaning the old place. 

This morning one of our baby chicks died :cry:  It wasn't looking so great last night, but early this morning it was still alive so I was hopeful. When I popped in to check them later in the morning, it was stretched out all weirdly in the corner, already stiff. I know they are so tiny and fragile, and most chicken keepers expect "5-10% mortality rate" in babies, but it still sucks. We bought 20 and the nice farmer threw in an extra, so I guess now we are down our "bonus chicken"

I've spent hours today in the yard. I mowed 2/3 of it (the lawn is like an acre on its own) and raked up about 10 million pine cones. Ready to spend the evening vegging on the couch with H
  • Hospitalized overnight on Saturday for a sleep study (slept poorly and awoke with migraine in middle of night that did not go away for several hours), car battery died on Saturday, got car repaired to the tune of $800 today.

Yup, lots of fun this weekend.
  • @jen4948 $800 to repair a car battery? Was it diamond encrusted? Sorry to hear about the migraine.
  • @jen4948 $800 to repair a car battery? Was it diamond encrusted? Sorry to hear about the migraine.
    Not so much the battery, but it turned out my car needed some other repairs too. 

Thanks about the migraine.
  • Jen4948 said:
    @jen4948 $800 to repair a car battery? Was it diamond encrusted? Sorry to hear about the migraine.
    Not so much the battery, but it turned out my car needed some other repairs too. 

That sucks :(
  • Jen4948 said:
    @jen4948 $800 to repair a car battery? Was it diamond encrusted? Sorry to hear about the migraine.

That sucks :(
    It does, but I'm keeping in mind that other people have suckier lives than I do right now.