Chit Chat

They FIXED The Knot!

It has now been three days since I have had to sign in more than once!  We have been moaning and complaining for over a year.  The Knot Gods have come through for us.  Yay!  Anybody else notice the difference?
httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg

Re: They FIXED The Knot!

• I've still had to refresh on mobile from time to time in order for my yellow "x new" tags to show up.
  • SP29SP29 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Nope- I'm still having issues.
  • Things are better for me! No more multiple sign ins and they also fixed my name changing issue.
  • Nope... each time I visit the site I have to hit refresh to log me in. 

• MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its

Unfortunately,
    At least not for all of us!  However,

• I'm having to refresh about every other time I navigate to a new page; so, no, not any better for me.
  • It varies.  I'll go a few days and be "fine".  Then I'll have another day where I need to "refresh" multiple times to show as being logged back in.

It is pretty rare that I actually have to log back in.

I know none of you are on the "sister site" The Nest (unless you're on the TTC board).  But it is insanely bad over there.  The normal log in page hasn't worked at all for 1-2 years.  You have to "reply" to someone's post.  It takes you to a slightly different login page.  You enter your info.  It will reject it.  But if you hit the enter button a second time, then it will work.  Totally nuts and unbelievable.

There used to be decent activity over there.  Then over the last year it trickled down to just the die-hards on the Money Matters forum (and TTC, but I never followed that one).  Then even our core group got fed up and "moved our community" to Facebook.  Now TN is just a total ghost town.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I thought this was a joke, I have noticed no change at all.

• Awwwww!  I thought it was for real.  You mean there is no tooth fairy? :'(
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • No tooth fairy I am sorry. This is still not fixed on my computer its a pain and makes me have to keep re logging. I am sorry!