Canada-Toronto

Mermaid Wedding Dress Underskirt Petticoat Slip For sale (white) $15

Knottie23dd4f392dbd4ca0Knottie23dd4f392dbd4ca0 Toronto member
edited July 20 in Canada-Toronto
Bought this for my sheath wedding dress, but decided I liked it better without. Never worn except to try it on. There is a removable metal hoop to expand the fill at the bottom, but you can also just use the crinoline effect without the metal hoop. I would say this is best for those under 5'5". Fabric is a bit stretchy so has flexibility, but fit my waist hips great as a size 4. Details from Amazon where I bought this are:

• Material:Gauze and Elastic Cloth;Material of the mermaid petticoats is highly elastic;Made of One light-weight Metal-bone hoop ,Hoop could be removed or slightly adjusted to match the flared effect
  • Style of this wedding petticoats:1 Hoop, 2 lays floral edge Mermaid petticoat,Wedding petticoat,Wedding Underskirt
  • Length of petticoat:Approx.100cm/39.37"inches(waist to hem);Waist Length:Approx 66cm~90cm/26"~35.4" inches;Bottom hoop diameter: approx.73cm/28"inches; Bottom hoop Circumference: approx.228cm/90"inches;Size of steel ring will change according to size of waist
  • Suitable Matches:Trumpet/Mermaid Wedding Dresses,Prom Dresses,Evening Dresses;Suitable Occassion:Wedding Ceremony Evening,Party ,Prom,Ball
Asking $15 or best offer.
Can meet you downtown Toronto if you are interested!

Please email akarui917@gmail.com