Wedding Woes
Options

This is well-crafted satire (maybe NSFW)

It's about vaginas.  ;) 

http://jezebel.com/my-vaginal-beauty-self-care-routine-1797479857

For my back-vulva and the area where my underwear gets bunched up, like right before it meets my butthole, I try to live by my mother’s rules (she’s French, so really elegant and minimalistic) of nothing other than warm water and maybe a sprig of dry lavender tucked into my underwear. Honestly though, anything plucked from a field in the Loire valley and dried in the Mediterranean sun will do in a pinch.

Re: This is well-crafted satire (maybe NSFW)

• Options
    If I didn't know ahead of time, I'd be wondering if this was legit lmfao
  • Options
    As long as the lavender is facing the right direction.  Otherwise, it's a tickler!
  • Options
    I saw something about vagina (really, they meant vulva) contouring the other day. Also, can people please learn the difference between vagina and vulva? 

• Options
    levioosa said:
    I saw something about vagina (really, they meant vulva) contouring the other day. Also, can people please learn the difference between vagina and vulva? 
    Lack of health class in some places could be to blame.
  • Options
    levioosa said:
    I saw this yesterday. I just...

• Options
    levioosa said:
    levioosa said:
    I saw this yesterday. I just...

What. The. Fuck.
  • Options
    Good news! This book is also satire.
    From my favorite facebook group "Sounds like a literal fedora with arms wrote this but okay" 
    "The book, "The Witches of Eastwick," is a satire of patriarchy, specifically men who are anti-feminist and denigrate women without understanding them. The author intended it to be ultra-absurd and completely "misinformed."

If you guys really want to read some horror look up incels. 
  • Options
    Just reading this and it's hilarious!