Massachusetts-Boston

Outside Catering Wedding Venues in MA

Hi,

I'm planning a wedding for August 2018. I'm looking for a venue that allows outside catering as the food for the reception will be Chinese/Vietnamese style with multiple courses. I do not want to do it at a Chinese restaurant and am having difficulty in my search.

I'm looking mostly at Central MA but am open to other locations that are within driving range of Worcester (~1hr-ish). Union Station and Mechanics Hall are both on my list but I would like to have more options to consider.

So in short, my requirements for a venue are
-allows outside catering
-in or near Central MA
-can hold up to 300 people.

I appreciate any and all help!

Thanks. :)

Re: Outside Catering Wedding Venues in MA

• I was looking at outdoor venues too.   
    I know your looking central mass, but I'm not sure where you draw the line? 

You can try Codman Estate (they can accommodate 300)
    You can also try DeCordova but from my reading I think they make you work off a list, but not always.  The have a new coordinator and I think she's more flexible.

I'll try to think of others.  Most I am looking at are closer to Boston, like Endicott Estate.

I think Estates and Outdoor venues might work.  I use to work in Westford, and I remember the Westford Regancy had an outdoor tent, but I don't know about the food situation is.

HTH