New York-Long Island
Options

Makeup help!

Any recommendations on a good, inexpensive makeup artist? 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Makeup help!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm looking for one too!!! Everyone that i have looked at is so expensive and not many do hair and make-up. I feel bad asking my BMs to pay for dresses and then an expensive make-up and hair session.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm looking for one too!!! Everyone that i have looked at is so expensive and not many do hair and make-up. I feel bad asking my BMs to pay for dresses and then an expensive make-up and hair session.  
  • Options
    claudia326claudia326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    well I dont know your budget but I am using Christine Martin :) She did my trial the other day and she was wonderful! She did an amazing job!!!  She was reasonable in prices as well :)
  • Options

I use this woman Lorraine from Brooklyn. She used to work at the salon that I go to but she left. She now travels to peoples homes to do make-up. She charges about 85-90 but she is AMAZING at what she does. She did my friends make-up and her wedding party (including myself) and she traveled to my sisters house for her prom and did an amazing job.

• Options
    Sandra Baldini is excellent! And reasonable..look her up SB Makeup on fcbk
  • Options
    I know of someone very inexpensive. She's great and she can provide samples of her works and references Her name is Cece Aviles and her number is 631
    455-5064
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards