Chit Chat

Anyone tried Cloud Bread?

I truly can't get enough of this stuff lately: https://www.beachbodyondemand.com/blog/cloud-bread-recipe

The clean up is a pain, but SO worth it. Anyone have any other awesome healthy "junk food" recipes like this they like to use?

Re: Anyone tried Cloud Bread?

• Sorry I'm not a more creative cook, lol.  This is my jazzed up tuna salad.  Works just as well for chicken salad.  Nothing fancy, but it is super delicious and has so much flavor.  Easy and fast to make.  The only thing someone might not consider healthy is the fat-free mayo because it isn't as "natural" an ingredient as regular mayo.  But this recipe is packed with protein and low in fat and calories.  These aren't exact measurements and definitely adjust to taste.

1. Two cans of water packed tuna
    2. 4 large tablespoons of fat-free or lite mayo.  This makes it pretty creamy.
    3. 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
    4. 4-5 dashes of Siraicha (sp?) sauce
    5. Handful (or two) of finely chopped veggies.  Onions, celery, bell peppers...heavier on the onions...is what I typically go with.
    6. Dill would be a nice addition, though I don't typically do that.

Mix and serve.  Done.  I often make a bigger batch of it than that and have a few lunches for the week, but that's a nice 1-2 servings. 

I've also made a chicken curry salad using fat-free mayo and curry seasonings.  That's a fun and yummy twist on a sandwich classic.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm going to have to try Cloud bread! I'm curious!!

@short+sassy I like your tuna recipe - ive been making tuna salad with fat free plain Greek yogurt latekyninstrad of mayo because I'm not the biggest mayo person...

@short+sassy I like your tuna recipe - ive been making tuna salad with fat free plain Greek yogurt latekyninstrad of mayo because I'm not the biggest mayo person...
    I keep meaning to try fat free plain Greek yogurt instead of mayo!  I've heard it is a great substitute that adds a little tang.  Thanks for the recommendation.  I'll put it on my grocery list and try it with my next batch.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

I keep meaning to try fat free plain Greek yogurt instead of mayo!  I've heard it is a great substitute that adds a little tang.  Thanks for the recommendation.  I'll put it on my grocery list and try it with my next batch.
    It adds a great amount of tang - not too little and not too much. Plus you get all that extra protein from the yogurt too.

It adds a great amount of tang - not too little and not too much. Plus you get all that extra protein from the yogurt too.
    Yup, we substitute fat free plain Greek for sour cream when we do tacos and its great.
  • I make a black bean brownie, that texture wise isn't perfect, but the flavor is bang on.