Wisconsin
Options

Pamperin Park - Green Bay, WI: Stress Level?

We're considering having our wedding (outdoor ceremony & indoor reception) at Pamperin Park in GB. I want an outdoor ceremony and a rustic, cozy feel for the reception. Can anyone else who had their wedding at Pamperin give me any pointers/suggestions? How easy/difficult is it dealing with the parks? We haven't gotten to the point of contacting them yet to discuss and book a date.

Re: Pamperin Park - Green Bay, WI: Stress Level?

• Options
    We looked at Pamperin Park but ultimately went somewhere else. Things to note - they only book one year in advance to the month, and I've heard dates go FAST. Like the first day of October, people are calling or lining up to book. They have a limited list of preferred caterers and you can only use them or bring in your own food. You won't have the venue for rehearsal unless you fully book the day before as well (although two days is less expensive than some other venues for one date). When weighing with other venues, make sure you factor all of the small details that more inclusive places offer - linens, cutlery, chairs, etc. Pamperin is a beautiful venue but for us it was too much work. We opted to book with Carsten's Mill in Brillion.