Wedding Woes

Prudie Day also Thursday...

Happy almost Friday! What's everyone got going on today? Car is back at the dealer again today, hopefully finding out what the hell is going on. I hate driving H's truck, but it's better than nothing. Other than that SSDD. Nonprofit work and trying to catch up on emails I've been ignoring forever. 

Has anyone else had a hard time logging in yesterday and today?

Re: Prudie Day also Thursday...

• Happy almost Friday! What's everyone got going on today? Car is back at the dealer again today, hopefully finding out what the hell is going on. I hate driving H's truck, but it's better than nothing. Other than that SSDD. Nonprofit work and trying to catch up on emails I've been ignoring forever. 

Has anyone else had a hard time logging in yesterday and today?
    YES to the bolded.   Last night I could not get on at all.   It was a giant PITA.

Today Chiquita said she didn't feel well, I called her bluff and gave her a banana and she threw it up in the car on the way to daycare.   Luckily we were about 4 seconds from the house and DH followed me so we pulled onto a side street and I could transfer Chiquito.   He grinned from ear to ear like this was his morning roller coaster.   Little dude is so like his father and loves cars.  

I think Chiquita's situation isn't a stomach issue but post nasal drip that hits her gut.  It's a beautiful combination that she's inherited from her dad.   Kiddo's got my eyebrows and facial features but her dad's intestines.   

Other than that, I got the bloodwork results from the blood drawing I had yesterday and so far I am looking pretty good!   Fingers crossed I keep up the good work!
  • Could not get on at all yesterday. Nothing much new here

small bent- I know I can't control how other people spend their time. It does make me sad that my mil and sfil have made it to 2 NFL games, 1 osu game, but can't make it to a single kid soccer game. The kids are starting to ask why and I'm not sure how to answer so I've just been saying they have work. 
  • TK logon is driving me crazy. It won’t work on my laptop but works on mobile via web browser

thanks for the dress help - I took it to get hemmed. Pretty sure it is costing the same to hem as I paid for the dress. No luck on a sweater, the one I thought would work def didn’t. And regular red wasn’t right either. I found a matching blouse and the color was called tomato red but sadly no sweater in that color. Not sure what I’ll end up doing 
  • TK is being ridiculous. It hasn't been letting me log on my phone at all. I keep logging on and then when I go to the thread, I'm logged out again. 

My plan today is to veg out 100%. I was starting to feel run down yesterday. So I took a zicam, and then some Nyquil and I went to bed at nine and then woke up at nine this morning. I'm still tired, but I don't feel like I'm on the verge of getting sick any more. My plans today consist of Netflix and food. I have to figure out how to tell my manager in December that I need to go part time. And I need to figure out before that what part time consists of. 

At least you'll have that dress ready to go for any event @kvruns. I've had that happen to me a few times. I spent $11 on a maxi dress one time and it cost almost $25 to get it hemmed. 

I hope Chiquita feels better! And good luck with the car, charlotte! 

• Where is Prudie?  :'(:'(:'(:'(

• TK is being stupid and only runs in chrome.

Also, I'm on codeine so rather high.  I still feel like hell.  this is rediculous.
    I have things I need to do, but instead the kiddo and I are crafting while watching Roald Dahls 'the witches'
  • Dorkchop and I are flying tomorrow, and Air Canada just put us in different rows for one of the flights.  I'm sure the poor stranger who winds up sitting beside my rogue two year old will be willing to change, but seriously AC, get your poop in a pile!