Wedding Woes

Wednesday!!

2»

Re: Wednesday!!

• I've carted around sorority clothing in each move; I really want to have a quilt made out of the shirts, but I never get around to doing it. 
    Me too!  I've even researched a couple companies that do this and have one picked out.  One of these days, lol.  Though, not just sorority tees, I have a lot of sentimental tees.  Two totes worth (sigh).  Many of which don't even fit me anymore.
    What company did you like? I have a ton of concert tees too that I want to put all together. 
  • I've carted around sorority clothing in each move; I really want to have a quilt made out of the shirts, but I never get around to doing it. 
    Me too!  I've even researched a couple companies that do this and have one picked out.  One of these days, lol.  Though, not just sorority tees, I have a lot of sentimental tees.  Two totes worth (sigh).  Many of which don't even fit me anymore.
    What company did you like? I have a ton of concert tees too that I want to put all together. 

Project Repat

I'd suggest getting signed up on their mailing list and wait until they have a good offer.  They send coupons 1-2x/month.  Usually for 20%-40% off, with the average one being 30% off.  But they're only good for a 1-2 days.

That's been part of my procrastination, lol.  I won't pay full price.  So I need to be ready to strike, while I'm seeing a valid coupon.  I don't necessarily check my e-mail every day and have often seen good ones after they were already expired.  Or I've seen the coupon come in and think, "Nah, I don't want to bother with that today.  I'll wait for the next one."

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kvruns said:
    I'm still having some login and posting issues ugh. 

WWWWWW (Wednesday's What Would Wedding Woes Wear). Here's my next fashion question - on Saturday I am being honored during halftime of my college's homecoming football game. I think it is just walk out, wave, and done. Should I wear something school spirited (such as college sweatshirt) or look a little nicer (jeans/long sweater/boot kind of thing). Right now it looks like temps in the mid 40s so I'd probably end up with jacket on anyway if I did jeans/sweater

I recommend jeans, booties or boots, and college t-shirt under a blazer!!