Wedding Woes

FRIDAY!

2»

Re: FRIDAY!

• @CharmedPam I knew we were down scaling this year, and I absolutely despise being in the mall at xmas time (ie; anytime after Dec 1st) and I'm not a general happy person around the holidays so it's just easier on me - mentally, emotionally and, for others, physically - to be finished beforehand lol

I had a list since September though. So I was waiting on deals and timing.
    oh, I avoid the malls after our Thanksgiving too.  Our black Friday sales aren't even worth it anymore!  Especially since we got all the TV's we need. LOL.  How is amazon . ca?  I try to buy stuff for my sister and have it shipped to her, but the last time I checked out amazon ca it was NOT as good as amazon com

so yeah, around Dec 20th, I amazon prime it up!
    Canada one isn't bad. I'm still ordering the stuff I need sooner than later just in case back ordered or whatever.

I think M is participating in on Black Friday since we're getting my mum a tv, but we're not completely sold yet. Last time we were up until almost 2am then he had to be there at 6am to pick it up {Best Buy. Sucked so hard.}
  • I want a nap.
  • I can't find the article specifically, but a friend of mine sent me a link {I'll post later likely} about her job.

Someone sent a letter to the paper, Prime Minister and a couple other places stating women who dress in yoga gear look like prostitutes and shouldn't wear that.

Uhm .... they are going to the yoga class the company has kindly provided.

As I said to my friend, this person is likely the same type who would say "women who don't dress modestly are asking to be assaulted because men can't handle themselves"

She's hoping the person gets outted so everyone knows who this douche-canoe is
  • mrsconn23 said:
    My new phone came today!!!  Wahoo!!  Thankfully, work is slow and management is out for the afternoon.  So I'm sitting here getting it set up and everything transferred.  ;) 

Also, this is how my child draws spoons:

Those spoons have......turtlenecks.
  • I want a nap.
    Same. 

Thank the gods my office door doesn't have windows. I've totally napped here before. My colleague even has a yoga mat she uses for office naps. 
  • The exams I'm grading are terrible, so I'm procrastinating on the internet. 

I just sent my sister a goat, https://yougoatmail.com/ 

Better than glitter.

Better than glitter.
    OMG, I need to send this to my goat-obsessed friend.  
  • mrsconn23 said:
    The exams I'm grading are terrible, so I'm procrastinating on the internet. 

Better than glitter.
    OMG, I need to send this to my goat-obsessed friend.  
    If you use GoldenGoat at check out you get 20% off.
  • Leaving town immediately after work to drive to a show for K tonight.  They're in a roast for one of their drag moms tonight.  One number, should be fun.  Back home tomorrow for Netflix and chill.  Sunday is back to work w/cleaning house, doing laundry, etc.
  • We are headed to Seattle for Sat/Sun for a comedy show and side reason of getting out of the crappy weather that hit us head on. Took me 1.5 hours to get to work today. Usually takes 15-20 minutes. I have an awesome boss and he told me to just rock out in the car, drive safe and arrive when I arrive. 

Happy anniversary @mrsconn23
  • @MissKittyDanger It's been dumping snow since Halloween and we hit a lovely high of -17C today.  Not counting the wind chill.  I hate winter.  There was a weather update on one of the US channels tonight, New York are maybe??  They mentioned that temps were going to fall to the low 70's and DH and I just laughed.  

• Happy belated anniversary, @mrsconn23!!