New York-Long Island
Options

Tuxedo...where are you renting from?

I am up to the point of renting a tuxedo for my FH, groomsman, and father.  I don't have that many people but I want someone who is reasonably priced and has good service.  Any ideas on where to go?

Re: Tuxedo...where are you renting from?

• Options
    What county are you in?  Are all the groomsmen local or are some of them from out-of-town? 
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Options
    we used tonys tuxedos in miller place. not sure where you are though.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-long-island_tuxedowhere-are-you-renting-from?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:120Discussion:a91d8dec-4510-4ae1-8806-419e2c3fc85fPost:76b1fb07-b618-4d05-95af-fd0195bd11f1">Tuxedo...where are you renting from?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am up to the point of renting a tuxedo for my FH, groomsman, and father.  I don't have that many people but I want someone who is reasonably priced and has good service.  Any ideas on where to go?
    Posted by LoAndMichael[/QUOTE]

im using mens warehouse in lake grove.  and due to the amount of boys renting from there we are getting my fiancees for free and he gets 450 in a voucher to get his own suit from them
  • Options
    I'm in Bohemia, but I'm willing to go anywhere that is reputable.  I don't want to spend a ton of money and have horrible service.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards