New York-Long Island

Transportation Woes

Hi! I just wanted to see if anyone had any advice on transportation for both guests and the wedding party/bride & groom in the Suffolk, or I guess Nassau county areas.

My fiancé and I are paying for our wedding and thought we found a great deal BUT after reading the contract I was a little nervous with the wording (i.e. they were going to keep the credit card information on file and they had the right to sub in whatever car they wanted "IF" what we reserved wasn't available day of for some reason!) Any suggestions for affordable, quality transportation companies?

Thank you!!

Re: Transportation Woes

• My sister in law found a limo company in Farmingdale called Camelot limo. The price was really reasonable, and if any of their vehicles aren't working the day of your wedding, they will upgrade you for no extra charge. My wedding is in Suffolk county (coindre hall in Huntington), but the limos are going to Nassau county too. I hope this helps  :)
  • edited December 2017
    Thank you!! I will check out Camelot! I believe Lancelot Limos is the company that has recently merged with M&V limos.  They're the ones who's contract stated if what we reserved wasn't available they had the right to sub in another vehicle of their choice and wanted to keep all our information on file for X amount of years but had said they would upgrade. I just thought it was a little fishy.