Attire and Accessories

Anyone bought bridesmaid dresses from Mix Bridal before?

Hi, knotties. I need your help. I was thinking of buying my bridesmaid dresses from Mix Bridal, which is a online shop I recently came across on facebook. I like a few styles on their site and the prices are amazing. So has anyone tried this site before? Thank you for any thoughts.

Re: Anyone bought bridesmaid dresses from Mix Bridal before?

• I have been maid of honor for my besty last year. All our dresses were bought from Mix Bridal and they were beautiful! She chose pastel green for us, which is a very soft pastel sage green color. We felt comfortable the whole day wearing the dresses. I am getting married next June and i will buy my dresses from here too. Highly recommend! 

• I just received my  bridesmaid dresses from this company and I absolutely love them! The quality is amazing and the colour is exactly as we expected!  The girls haven’t tried them on, hope they’ll fit! Will be sure to share some pictures after my big day!

• lovesclimbinglovesclimbing Alaska
    2500 Comments Fifth Anniversary 500 Love Its First Answer

I just received my  bridesmaid dresses from this company and I absolutely love them! The quality is amazing and the colour is exactly as we expected!  The girls haven’t tried them on, hope they’ll fit! Will be sure to share some pictures after my big day!

How can you say you love them if you don't even know if they fit yet?! What if their sizing is way off?

Ditto @eileenrob