Wedding Invitations & Paper

Wedding Website won't work; printed on Save The Dates

I have these beautiful save the date magnets. The url for the wedding website used to work (the photographer helped me with it). But I think I changed it on the knot accidentally and now the link on the STDS won't work :(
I decided to add an insert to the envelopes that will work, please tell me this isn't horrible and tacky!  We will have the right one on the wedding invites.

Re: Wedding Website won't work; printed on Save The Dates

• As a computer challenged person, myself, I don't have a problem with it.  Save the dates are informal.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • You could print stickers with the correct website address to cover the non-functioning address.

• honestly, there's no way I would try to type in that address ... I would just Google your name anyway. 
  • FYI, I'm not sure why you blacked out your last name in your image considering you left the link there and I found your last name, your H's last name and the names of your entire wedding party by going to the website. If you really want to obscure your details, you should black out part of all of the link. 
  • You can edit your own post and remove the pics for the sake of privacy. If you don't know how, PM me.

• You can edit your own post and remove the pics for the sake of privacy. If you don't know how, PM me.
    I don't know how; that's okay--I guess I'm not that concerned with privacy after all LOL. XP  Minor embarrassment.