Wedding Party

Day Of Timeline

Hi everyone, I'm getting married on 8/31/18 and starting to try to put together some sort of a timeline. The wedding is a Friday at Seasons in NJ...we have a 6:30 arrival time at Seasons with a 7 pm ceremony start time (not our choice, we were just told that they won't start at 6:30 since people will probably come late and they typically start later). Anyway, we can get to Seasons for our first look pictures/portraits, etc. as early as 5/5:30pm. The women are all going to get ready at our hotel which is 15-20 minutes away, so I think everyone should be ready by 4:45 pm the latest so we can head out and not be rushed, and we will be getting into our dresses at Seasons and doing only hair and makeup at the hotel (my mom's idea). I have 2 hair stylists and 2 makeup artists coming, and including me, 10-12 women will need hair and makeup. I'm trying to figure out the best start time to have everyone be at the hotel and see if anyone who has dong this before has any critiques to our current plan! TIA!

Re: Day Of Timeline

• I answered your question in Ceremony and Vows. It helps to put "XP" in the title of your posts so people know you've posted to other boards. Good luck!
    *********************************************************************************