Virginia

Venue for Sale- Norfolk, VA (20 mins from the beach)

Hi My wedding was recently cancelled and I have an amazingly beautiful venue (Chrysler Museum of Art in Norfolk- 20 mins from VA Beach) I no longer need. The total cost was $4900 which includes the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception all in one beautiful location. Doors open at 6 and the event must end by 11:30. I've already paid the $2500 deposit and would like to sell it to a bride for a discount price. My loss is your gain. I've already paid the deposit and want to sell it at a discount price so the money isn't lost.

The only constraint is you'll have to wed on 5/18/18. Awesome date! It's a Friday so you can make your wedding a full weekend event. We originally planned on doing a brunch cruise on the Spirit of Norfolk the following Saturday morning and hit the beach Saturday afternoon and Sunday.

I'm only selling the deposit, you will have to pay the remaining of $2400 balance.

The venue is absolutely gorgeous and the staff is so friendly. You won't be disappointed. 

Take a tour in personal or virtually and see for yourself.

Venue Details:
http://www.chrysler.org/about-the-museum/facility-rental/special-events-ebrochure/