New York-Long Island
Options

Tri-state Area Tented Reception with water view

Does anyone have any suggestions for where I can hold an outdoor, tented wedding reception outside of NYC, but not necessarily too far outside? We are looking in New Jersey, CT, and Hudson Valley but I think my top choice would be Long Island. My ideal location would be somewhere with a lot of greenery, overlooking some body of water, with good caterers. Price is a consideration, so I doubt I could do anything in the Hamptons. I'm hoping this isn't impossible. Please help! Thanks!

Re: Tri-state Area Tented Reception with water view

• Options
    edited December 2011
    bridgeview yacht club in island park has what you want. right on the water, tented. not sure of the price though. HTH
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There is a beautiful place in the hampton bays called The Inn Spot - it's on the water and tented.... hope that helps
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you're looking to go way out onto LI you can try Driftwood Farms in Orient. It's STUNNING, a huge field with a bluff overlooking LI Sound and a barn for the cocktail hour.
  • Options
    bobbiannbobbiann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having my tented wedding at Brecknock Hall on the North Fork of LI.  There is no water view from the tent but you do have access to the water for photos.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards