New York-Long Island

Allegria Hotel in Long Beach

Hi all! Has anyone recently gotten married here? We are about to sign, but we are concerned about the food (lack thereof offering during cocktail hour), the size of the dance floor (we will be about 175 people), and the overall planning experience with the Allegria. Any previous experiences and information will be most helpful!!!

Re: Allegria Hotel in Long Beach

• My husband and i got married there last summer. Our guests are still raving about the food. Make sure Tiffany and Todd listen to exactly what you want and you will not be disappointed. Allegria is awesome..... We love Allegria and so do all of our friends . Good luck
  • I've never been to a wedding there but I live in LB and have been there a few times so I'll give u my honest opinion. It is gorgeous but very catered to rich clientele so if you're middle of the road like me you probably won't feel all that welcome. The people with the 100's get served quickly and more often than the person flashing a 20. Never ate there heard its horrible so I'm scared to even try lol. And the prices will make u keel over and have a heart attack. 10 for a vodka cran, yikes! The rooftop used to be open to the public and awesome but they make you pay 50 to even just set foot up there now if you're not a hotel guest. It used to be a nice place to hang out on Friday nights, very loungey but they have since gotten a dj and are trying to make it a club which is not my thing. I'm sure it's different and more private for a wedding but these are my thoughts on the day to day. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-long-island_allegria-hotel-in-long-beach?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:120Discussion:bbd638e0-891a-4631-8eb5-095640c3e155Post:c7f86d5a-5860-4b5e-a735-a3f8e54ccc31">Allegria Hotel in Long Beach</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi all! Has anyone recently gotten married here? We are about to sign, but we are concerned about the food (lack thereof offering during cocktail hour), the size of the dance floor (we will be about 175 people), and the overall planning experience with the Allegria. Any previous experiences and information will be most helpful!!!
    Posted by tailspin15[/QUOTE]

How much is it per person? I just started looking and am interested in it
    Thx
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards