New York-Long Island
Options

The Masion at Timber Point - Venue Review

Words cannot express how Timber Point gave us such an amazing wedding day!  Now months later, we are still in awe of the service and care we were shown! 

From the moment we first went to go look at the Timber Point Country Club, we walked away simultaneously saying to one another “this will be the place to beat!”  We first met Neil on a cold day in February and we instantly felt like he was an old friend and we knew we’d be very well taken care of.  He helped to paint a picture for us of what our beautiful May wedding could be - from how the room would look to our menu options, and we could completely envision our day!  We left, continuing on our journey to look at numerous wedding venues and at the end of the weekend we just had to have one more look at the Timber Point!  We kept comparing everything back to Neil and the Timber Point and nothing else felt right.  We signed before we left and couldn’t have been happier!  Granted our families equally thought we were taking a chance since we made such a quick decision and were skeptical on the fact that we chose it based on “a feeling” we had about Neil and his staff.  Now looking back, they absolutely know we made the right choice and felt the same way about the entire staff at the Timber Point that we knew instantly – that we’d be taken care of in the very best way, down to every last detail!

Little did we know just how well we’d be taken care of both along the way of wedding planning and on our actual day!  The staff was constantly in contact with us, letting us know what was expected on each step of the planning process.  They notified us of upcoming bridal shows at the Timber Point to meet local vendors, experience a sampling of appetizers and see how the room might look and feel for the wedding!  They also helped to set up a payment plan and reminded us of upcoming payments which were extremely helpful during the hectic planning process!

Everything leading up the wedding day lead us to believe that our day would go off without a hitch, which it did!  Throughout the reception we were constantly blown away with the exceptional service we received, as were our guests!  Steve and Nicolette were assigned to us for the night and we can’t say enough about how helpful they were – both for us personally, for our guests and for making sure the night ran smoothly.  Every time we turned around to possibly need something, Steve or Nicolette were there already anticipating our needs.  As we mingled during cocktail hour, Steve came to find us to sit and eat - if it weren’t for him we would have missed the amazing food!  If you love seafood you MUST go for the raw bar!  If our drinks were even half empty they were quickly there with replacements!  At one point in the evening, after much dancing I was extremely hot, and as I sat for a breather, I was greeted with a cold compress on the back of my neck.  It was unbelievable – I was at a loss for words – how did they know that is what I needed at that very moment? 

Our guests were equally amazed at the outstanding service!  Some family members in from Ireland were commenting on how delicious all the food was, when one of them noticed they didn’t receive any potatoes with their entrée.  No sooner did she realize this was there a plate of mashed potatoes by her side!  Later in the evening as everyone was enjoying the Viennese hour a shortage of cannolis was noted by one of my Italian cousins who had been anxiously anticipating his favorite treat.  My father found Steve, who was sad to say there was probably no more, but that he’d check.  Moments later, to my cousin’s surprise, a special delivery of cannolis was brought specifically to him!

The Timber Point has made an everlasting impression on us and our family!  We can never thank them enough for all that they did!  Whenever we think back on our wedding day we will always remember how magical and memorable they made the day for us, down to all the little details!  The entire staff – especially Neil, Steve and Nicolette – will always be thought of fondly for giving us our perfect day!

If you want an amazing wedding experience you MUST check out the Timber Point - affordable elegance and service on an amzing loctaion overlooking the Great South Bay on Long Island! 

Forever Happy with the Timber Point!

Re: The Masion at Timber Point - Venue Review

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards