Wedding Woes

Tu-tu-Tuesday

2»

Re: Tu-tu-Tuesday

• No plans for tomorrow. Sleeping in. Maybe going to my sisters to hang in the pool. 

Everyday at work I feel like are 10 more things I need to know but don’t know and should know soon. I haven’t felt this way since first semester methods classes in grad school. Wish me luck I get it soon. 
    I remember how overwhelming starting a new job is.  I was thinking "man, I'll never learn this!"
    And you know what? Still don't know everything, but I eventually got "comfortable" in my position.  I think that's where you are.  Just not comfortable yet.  It'll take time!
    I’m not very patient when it comes to not getting it. This is going to sound worse than I mean it, but I’m used to learning things easily (and hey I like “school”) & after specializing in something for roughly a decade and starting something new is a big, big change. I need to give myself more time to learn, and that’s a little hard for. 

Thanks for the reminder that this is normal, and that it will take some time! 
    Totally normal and totally what I've been going through for the last 6 months.  You will get it.  This is normal.  Challenge and change are good.