Wedding Woes

Monday Knot Football 2.0??

Re: Monday Knot Football 2.0??

• Whatever Yahoo, my draft was way better than a B-  I feel like they downgrade you if you don’t use their preferred rankings. 

Also, yay football!!!
    Yahoo gave me a D+. That's total BS. My team is at least a C.  :D
  • Autodrafting has done me well I think, I guess we'll see how the season plays out.

I love that I got two Lions on autodraft - too funny!
  • LOL I got a C, which was exciting for me since I know nothing about FF. I did laugh at this though - 

shut up, yahoo fantasy football. Trubisky is the next Joe Montana and you know it. At least, everyone in and around Chicago seems to know it. :P
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Ah fuck.  I was autodrafted.  Totally forgot.  Ah well.  ;) 
  • LOL I got a C, which was exciting for me since I know nothing about FF. I did laugh at this though - 

shut up, yahoo fantasy football. Trubisky is the next Joe Montana and you know it. At least, everyone in and around Chicago seems to know it. :P
    And he's cute - so bonus points for that!

And he's cute - so bonus points for that!
    He's a Cleveland boy so he's alright by me.
  • I got a C+

Same thing last season and I ended up winning the entire thing! 
  • Hey there! I just got a reminder email about not having a draft time set. 

Just bumping this to make sure we can draft next week. 

Thanks! 
    In my app it says it’s set for Monday at 9pm Eastern. 
    I checked my app and it said the same - I'm not sure why I was getting a reminder, but I was able to draft with no issue! 
  • LOL I drafted Alex Smith as my backup QB for no reason other than the fact that he's hot as shit. 

And I was kind of upset that someone snagged Greg Olsen before I could get to him. 

I may be an actual football fan, but I'm still a girl and am not ashamed to admit when I like a player for no reason other than he's super hot.
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • LOL I drafted Alex Smith as my backup QB for no reason other than the fact that he's hot as shit. 

And I was kind of upset that someone snagged Greg Olsen before I could get to him. 

I may be an actual football fan, but I'm still a girl and am not ashamed to admit when I like a player for no reason other than he's super hot.
    Justin Tucker is my guy - he's cute and he's a kicker who outscores most RB's!
  • I got a B on my draft report card which is funny because I drafted a bunch of has beens as my backups and kind of forgot what I was doing and drafted bench people above other positions. Oops. 

I got Greg Olsen SSC - I was happy about that pick.

And I just saw I have a player listed as suspended. wtf I swear it didn't say that last night but at least it is just a backup. I wouldn't have picked him if I realized that though 

• I have a special place in my heart for Gronk - someone snagged him, unfortunately. 

I took Wentz as my back up - DH was ticked I picked up Rodgers as he's a Lion's fan.

He was lobbying me to take anyone else  :D
  • I have a special place in my heart for Gronk - someone snagged him, unfortunately. 

I took Wentz as my back up - DH was ticked I picked up Rodgers as he's a Lion's fan.

He was lobbying me to take anyone else  :D
    Sorry about Gronk. I just had to grab him. :P

I would have picked Johnny Manziel over Rodgers, my Packers hatred is that strong. The app recommended several Packers to me. NOOOOOOOOPE.
  • Whatever Yahoo, my draft was way better than a B-  I feel like they downgrade you if you don’t use their preferred rankings. 

Also, yay football!!!
    Yahoo gave me a D+. That's total BS. My team is at least a C.  :D

I got a D.  Yahoo Fantasy Football said I'm the worst (sniff, sniff).

You know nothing Yahoo FF.  NOTHING!

They can just go take a flying leap off a short pier, lol.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I got a B+ but autodrafted so I can’t really claim the grade.  My draft in my other league was at the same time and I couldn’t handle both.
  • Adam Schefter told ESPN radio Chicago that he picked Trubisky in both his FF leagues.

Suck it, Yahoo sports. 
  • Adam Schefter told ESPN radio Chicago that he picked Trubisky in both his FF leagues.

Suck it, Yahoo sports. 
    I picked Chicago’s defense & thought of you!

Suck it, Yahoo sports. 
    LOL ya know, when it was my pick, I panicked and as soon as I clicked on Philly's D, I regretted it. Then I was mad at you when I saw you grabbed us. LOL

I'm here for the fun of it, not to win. I hope we get 400 pick sixes for you. 

Suck it, Yahoo sports. 
    LOL ya know, when it was my pick, I panicked and as soon as I clicked on Philly's D, I regretted it. Then I was mad at you when I saw you grabbed us. LOL

I drafted the Browns D - I can drop them if need be but they looked damn good during preseason! 

Suck it, Yahoo sports. 

I drafted the Browns D - I can drop them if need be but they looked damn good during preseason! 
    You should stop drinking during the day. :P

• I drafted the Browns D - I can drop them if need be but they looked damn good during preseason! 
    Said NOONE ever!
  • Ugh, this storm delay is going to make me stay up WAY past my bedtime. 
  • @NBSquared2017 I literally cannot help myself from drafting at least one person from the Browns. It's a compulsion.
  • I feel like I need a roll coll on screen names + team names. I have most figured out but I think I'm confused on who is who for a couple 

I'm KVruns this team  - bet you couldn't figure that one out 
  • TIME TO MAKE A SPREADSHEET.

MDRCle here. Not too imaginative. 
  • I’m the Pawnee Goddesses!

• kvruns said:
    I feel like I need a roll coll on screen names + team names. I have most figured out but I think I'm confused on who is who for a couple 

Sorry - I shoulda just been my SN. But I'm Muffed Punt. 

• I drafted the Browns D - I can drop them if need be but they looked damn good during preseason! 
    Said NOONE ever!
    We've got a tough-talking Knottie number over here  :D 
    You'll see - we'll get at least 3 wins this year! That sounds so pathetic...womp. 
  • kvruns said:
    I feel like I need a roll coll on screen names + team names. I have most figured out but I think I'm confused on who is who for a couple 

I'm Dirty Punts!
  • I’m Gangreen Eileen and yes I always make sure to have a Jet on my fantasy team!  Excited for Darnold! :)