Knottie Tech Help

RSVP Text reminder feature

I have a few remaining people who have not RSVP'd and I noticed on the mobile app that it would prompt me to send a text reminder. So I added my own phone number to one of the guests to see what the message would look like . I sent it and promptly received a text message. So I went ahead and added correct contact numbers for the remainder of the guests and on Sunday night 7/29/18 tried to send out the reminder again. I left my information as the contact for the one guest to confirm its been sent out . I received a message that this wasn't working properly and to try again. I have now tried to do it 10 times in the last 24 hours and so far have not received one message. Is there a glitch ? What is happening it worked perfectly on Friday 7/27/18????

Re: RSVP Text reminder feature

• I have a few remaining people who have not RSVP'd and I noticed on the mobile app that it would prompt me to send a text reminder. So I added my own phone number to one of the guests to see what the message would look like . I sent it and promptly received a text message. So I went ahead and added correct contact numbers for the remainder of the guests and on Sunday night 7/29/18 tried to send out the reminder again. I left my information as the contact for the one guest to confirm its been sent out . I received a message that this wasn't working properly and to try again. I have now tried to do it 10 times in the last 24 hours and so far have not received one message. Is there a glitch ? What is happening it worked perfectly on Friday 7/27/18????
    You need to call. The RSVP deadline has actually passed, right? I would be so annoyed as a guest if there was still time to turn them in and I was getting reminder texts. This is a wedding, not a dentist’s appointment. Honestly a text prompt would be such a turn off to me. Call the stragglers. 

• Has your RSVP deadline passed? Wait until then (give a couple days for mail to arrive) and then call your guests yourself. I'd be super peeved if I had sent in my RSVP and then got an automated text.