New York-Long Island
Options

Flowers!! Help!!

Hi everyone!! Went to several different florists and either didn't like them too expensivenr got bad reviews! Flower Michele got bad reviews and flowers by Brian is too much. Anyone have suggestions or advice??

Re: Flowers!! Help!!

• Options
    kristyu24kristyu24 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went with Jack and Rose on Woodbury Rd in Woodbury, they are a preffered vendor for my venue, so they gave us such an amazing deal!  it was too good to pass up!  They were also so so nice!  Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i'm using Tall Tree florist in Patchogue. They are one of the preferred vendors from my hall. Karen is so nice & easy to work with. 
    April 2012 March Siggy Challenge - Honeymoon!! Costa Rica
    Smile
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 158 Invited
    image 129 Are Party Rockin!!
    image 23 Will be missing out!
    image 6 Can't find the mailbox!
  • Options
    positivelypositively member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Designs By Rose - she works with your budget.  Give her ideas and a budget and she does it!!!  they are amazing people.
    www.designsbyroseinc.com

Good luck
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    try looking up Roots Flowers and Treasures on Google. Cori is great.
  • Options
    isadiisadi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not joking when I say this....I went to 20 florists! 
    I booked with Diva Flowers in Albertson.....amazing, amazing, amazing! First visit; I sat with her for 4 hours!! She got to know me and understood what I was looking for; she created 2 samples right there the same day; love, love love them!!  There my new florists for everything now! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow!! Ok thanks! I will check them out!
  • Options
    check out Burtons!!
  • Options
    I don't know if your willing to travel outside of Long Island but the florist that I'm using is called Marine Florist. They are located in Brooklyn and are very reasonable. Two of my friends used them and they did a wonderful job. They even throw in some free things.
  • Options
    I chose Burton's too!!! They were great, i didn't know what i wanted or what types of flowers i wanted...after an hour of talking to John i figured pretty much figured out everything I wanted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards