Chit Chat
Options

You are not approved (XP on multiple boards)

Apparently my last response, posted on the thread regarding the bride selling the BM dress because BM was kicked out, was my last approved post.  That was August 15th.

I have tried to respond to several threads, on multiple boards, with no luck.  I am not even sure this "new discussion" thread will make it.  I have tried quoting, as well as making unattached responses.  I have tried several search engines, as well as trying to post via mobile, iPad, and PC.

I have tried to PM @KnotHolly, who is supposedly "active" as of August 17th, but all I get are crickets.

You SUCK, Knot!  No wonder all these boards are dying.  I am headed to the Facebook page to warn any and all Knotties there to find a wedding website that actually works!

Re: You are not approved (XP on multiple boards)

• Options
    This was written days ago.

Now I have to apologize for the insane amount of spam that is now bombarding the boards.  I have tried deleting the plethora of posts that now reveal and betray my obvious OPD (obsessed and persistent disorder).

In typical Knot fashion, I have been able to delete the trails of text on some threads, and yet, they return on others.

Well played, Knot gods.