Attire and Accessories

Should I keep the costume for a wedding or rent it for one night?

Hello friends,
How many months later I will have a wedding and I still do not know how to buy a wedding dress so that I can wear it every year for a wedding anniversary and get new pictures with my husband, or do I have to worry about renting clothes for a night?
Help me, please

Re: Should I keep the costume for a wedding or rent it for one night?

• Are you asking what type of dress to get to wear for yearly pics? If so, I suggest getting a shorter dress so that you can wear it out every year instead of hauling a huge long dress out. Short dresses are becoming more popular and are easier to manage. 
  • ShesSoColdShesSoCold bend over and I'll show ya
    Moderator 5000 Comments Fifth Anniversary 500 Love Its
    mod
    Are you asking what type of dress to get to wear for yearly pics? If so, I suggest getting a shorter dress so that you can wear it out every year instead of hauling a huge long dress out. Short dresses are becoming more popular and are easier to manage. 
    Huh?
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
    levioosaeileenrobMyNameIsNot
  • climbingwifeclimbingwife NYC 'burbs
    10000 Comments Fifth Anniversary 500 Love Its 5 Answers
    Hello friends,
    How many months later I will have a wedding and I still do not know how to buy a wedding dress so that I can wear it every year for a wedding anniversary and get new pictures with my husband, or do I have to worry about renting clothes for a night?
    Help me, please
    I'm confused as to what you need, or what you're looking for. You want a dress you can wear every year? Go to a department store? Or honestly, you could probably even find a bridesmaid dress in white at a bridal salon. 

charlotte989875eileenrob
  • I personally have luck at Macy’s, Nordstrom and Lord & Taylor when dress shopping.