Wedding Cakes & Food Forum

Signature Drink - Name Help

We are getting married in 5 weeks!! We have a signature drink - burbon & cider. We are trying to think of our own signature name, and I am having such a hard time!! Any and all suggestions appreciated -- thank you! 

Re: Signature Drink - Name Help

• If that cocktail has a name, just use that - otherwise just "bourbon and cider" is great. It will be extremely annoying to have to list the ingredients somewhere or have the bartenders have to explain to everyone what it is.
  • Casadena said:
    If that cocktail has a name, just use that - otherwise just "bourbon and cider" is great. It will be extremely annoying to have to list the ingredients somewhere or have the bartenders have to explain to everyone what it is.
    Agree.  The only way to attach a "cute" name is to use the ingredients and attach some "signature" tagline, such as "Ceremony Cider and Bourbon", or "Best Wishes Bourbon and Cider".
  • Pet peeve of mine is cutesy names for things where everyone has to ask what is in it. I would go with Bourbon & Cider
  • I agree with the others. You'll have a long line at the bar if the bartender has to keep telling everyone what's in "Signature Sipper." Your guests will care more that it tastes good than that it has a clever name.
  • Another vote for "Just say what's in it as the signature drink name!"...