• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Wedding Woes

*spoilers* making a murderer pt 2

CharmedPamCharmedPam Chicagoburbs member
2500 Comments 500 Love Its Third Anniversary First Answer
I know this was released Oct 19th but I’m behind.  I just finished this yesterday.  The last two eps blew me out of the water!  This has cover up written all over it. If anyone doubted Steven or Brendan before, just watch pt 2.  I can’t beileve it hasnt gone to the supreme court yet (and B’s case was denied by them) since Wisconsin is unable to handle this. I don’t know if Scott is involved.... but the other brother is looking like a good suspect.  I just really feel bad for Barbara.  It’s currently her brother and son going through this but now It could be her husband or other son?  Yikes. I actully cried a few times during it. 

What are your thoughts?

Re: *spoilers* making a murderer pt 2

• mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    Knottie Warrior 10000 Comments 500 Love Its First Answer
    edited January 4
    I didn't finish.  I had to stop watching when Brandon's mom and stepdad were all excited about him coming home and I just couldn't watch their hopes be dashed in what was real time.  It was too heart breaking for me.  But now I want to power through.  Out of all the players in this case, Dassey just guts me.  
  • CharmedPamCharmedPam Chicagoburbs member
    Yes!  Did you get to the part where he didn’t want to pay $5 for ice cream if it would go to waste if he gets out?  That’s where I cried!

:'( 

• CharmedPamCharmedPam Chicagoburbs member
    edited January 4
    This whole thing is so fristerating.  Why is it taking so long for a re-trial???  Zellner put in her new evidence. man, I respect her. 
    Eta: but yeah power through it.  Last 2 eps?  Wow!