New York-Long Island

Harbor Links Golf Club Weddings??

Thinking about booking a wedding in Fall 2012, has anyone recently been there as either a bride or a guest??
I don't really know much about the venue, nor anyone who has been there!!

Re: Harbor Links Golf Club Weddings??

• positivelypositively member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Was there in the summer - very hot day but the venue is beautiufl, the food -- really great presentation .
  • I'm having my wedding there on August 10, 2012.  I've heard really good things about it, but my review searches haven't given me many results.
  • I'm considering booking my wedding at Harbor Links as well! Any info you girls can share to convince me this is "the one" please let me know!!
  • I recently got married at the Harbor Links a few weeks ago. Not sure if you already booked your venue, but I loved it there. Jeanine is the best to deal with in terms of booking. She is so sweet. The bridal attendants, either Jacklyn or Gio are very accommodating.  The grounds are beatitul for photo taking and the tent is perfect any time of year. We had our cocktail hour in the tent. It was a nice sunny day outside so it was nice and open. Everyone loved that. The food is delicious, much better than you receive in the tastings.  We had no complaints in that dept. My only reservation was with the maitre'd the day of the wedding. I felt like he should have been handling a  lot more things rather than coming to "the bride" with things that were not necessary. It was a bit overwhelming, but I am a very detail oriented person, so maybe he thought that is what I wanted. Overall, this place is great!
  • Hey ladies, I am getting married at Harbor Links June 20th, 2014. I fell in love with it as soon as I visited. My fiance is overseas and so I did the venue search on my own. Jeanine was amazing and I felt so comfortable with her and felt in good hands. Were you allowed to or did you use candles in your reception decor? Anything else I should know?
    Thanks so much! and Congrats!!!
  • I looked at Harbor Links this week and thought it was beautiful. I actually happened to ask about candles as part of reception decor, and they said it was no problem as long as we use candleholders / candlesticks. They also told us they provide 3 tealights per table.

Hope this helps!
  • pricing available by chance?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards