New York-Long Island

Band

Hey all. I booked my photographer and am super happy. I need band referrals. Preferably 9 piece. Thanks guys. Hoping for a band with multiple singers. Anyone have any good suggestions?

Re: Band

• Roseinbloom2Roseinbloom2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had Soul Revival and they were amazing!!!!  We had both their guy and girl singers and they were so good!  We looked at a ton of bands too and once we saw their showcase we hired them immediately.  They are having a showcase this coming week, it's the best way to get a sense of any band.  I highly recommend them!  Their website is: www.soulrevivalband.com
    HTH!
    Rose
  • edited December 2011
    I've seen all of these bands and I thought they were all great.... Code Bleu, The Projekt and Band of Gold.  HTH!
  • edited December 2011
    This   is the band everyone in the NY  area  should check out

http://www.nextstepmusic.com/

Totally  DANCE ,  DANCE , DANCE  PARTY....

AND  if  you need   ANY  italian  stuff  they'll blow the doors off the place...

they  showcase all the time in bronx...
  • edited December 2011
    looking into all of these bands! thank you all. ill keep you posted.
    Just Married Photo
  • edited December 2011
    I saw Paris at a showcase and LOVED them.  I never thought I would like a band, and after seeing them I would have booked them on the spot if I could afford a band
  • susjon08susjon08 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used 747 ORCHESTRA and they were AMAZING.  My friend who is using them in February told me they were just added to Grace Ormonde's Platinum list of very exclusive vendors. That mag is THE best in the country.
  • edited December 2011
    You should check out Artificial Flavor- they are awesome!  (They play at bars/clubs as a 90's cover band, but they have a seperate repertoire as a wedding band and they are phenomenal).  artificialband.com or you can email info@artificialband.com.  They are amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards