New York-Long Island
Options

Chateau La Mer Lindenhurst anyone?

Having my wedding at Chateau La Mer in Lindenhurst was curious if anyone out there has been to or had their wedding at CLM... wanted to see pics of the room and tables. Any pics would be helpful! Thankss!

Re: Chateau La Mer Lindenhurst anyone?

• Options
    You could probably find "real bride" pictures of the place by running a search for "Chateau La Mer Lindenhurst" through Google images.
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Options
    They do a nice job. The food is good. I have been to a fire dept. dinner there and a Sweet 16. Their rooms are pretty plain and are what you make of them.
  • Options
    My wedding was there last summer. It was very nice. If you can send me your email and can email you some pics. I was in the downstairs room which I loved but had a little less than 100 people since another wedding was never booked on my day so not all the tables were set up.
  • Options
    Kristine403@gmail.com thanks so much!any tips?!
  • Options
    I am getting at chateau le mare as well on August 25, 2013 and i wanted to see if anyone has been there previously and if they had any pictures or information on any vendors  they used to decorate the place. please let me know i am in desperate need of some help and ideas. thanks sooo much 
  • Options
    BTW does anyone know if it's still there? I know the Venetian suffered extensive damages and is not open right now and they don't know when they will be.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yes, Chateau Le Mar is still open and they didnt get bad damage only the basement got flooded but the rooms look the same. a few pal trees flew away but its ok its christmas time so they brought there christmas tree there and decorated for the season. 

by the summer time they will have new palm trees. 
  • Options
    my email address is pre2cious@aol.com if anyone could help that would be wonderful. Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards