Texas-Houston

Does anyone have any info on Chateau Polonez

My sister is looking to get married here in October 2013 but there doesn't seem to be many recent reviews on the place. Does anyone know why. If it had been closed or something else?

Any other reviews of Chateau Polonez would be much appreciated.

Re: Does anyone have any info on Chateau Polonez

• I thought I read somewhere that it had closed; however, I drive right by this place every week and I'm always seeing people there so I don't think it is closed. Have you tried calling them?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • My friend told me that she went to the best wedding at that venue. She said that there was nothing to complain about. I didn't choose that venue only because of location.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_does-anyone-have-any-info-on-chateau-polonez?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:121Discussion:0650c213-c218-4df8-a936-70be80716fbdPost:b0b6d4de-ee6c-4a72-8672-9052288b6cb0">Does anyone have any info on Chateau Polonez</a>:
    [QUOTE]My sister is looking to get married here in October 2013 but there doesn't seem to be many recent reviews on the place. Does anyone know why. If it had been closed or something else?

Any other reviews of Chateau Polonez would be much appreciated.
    Posted by Amanda4885R[/QUOTE]
  • Amanda - did your sister book her wedding at Chateau polonez? I am intereted in it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards