Texas-Houston
Options

Photographer

Hey ladies!I am desperately searching for an awesome photographer that is at a reasonable price. Any suggestions???

Re: Photographer

• Options
    edited December 2011
    what is your budget? we can offer better suggestions that way.also check out the photographer page in the hottie bio (link below)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amazing Photographer is Brian Anderson with Beauty in Art check out his website www.beautyinart.comI used him for my bridals and my pictures turned out beautiful. Unfortunately he will be out of town the weekend of my wedding so I am using his partner Daniel Ortiz who also does a really great job!! www.danielortiz.net
  • Options
    NELCORPNELCORP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My photographer Janice and her Daughter Karly are great. Her company name is On lOcation Photography. Website: www.onlocationhouston.com
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    Carrie8182Carrie8182 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone for your suggestions!! They are so helpful! As for budget I am thinking at or around $5000
  • Options
    ayersfam20ayersfam20 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, you can find some great photographer's with a photgraphy budget like that!  :-)  I rec Collin Richie, www dot collinrichiephoto dot com.  He was with Photography Shoppe in Birmingham, but is now on his own, i believe.
    Abbie Rose 9.26.2004
    Collin Thayne 10.11.2010
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i am using akil bennett as my photographer, and he is within that budget. he shot the wedding i was in last summer and all the pics turned out gorgeous! i would totally rec him.[url]<a href="http://akilbennett.com/" rel='nofollow'>http://akilbennett.com/</a>[/url]
  • Options
    FutureMrsDangFutureMrsDang member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well 5000 is really the absoulute highest I will go, do you know of any great photographers that are maybe around 3000?? That would be awesome!!! I need to save anywhere I can!
  • Options
    FutureMrsDangFutureMrsDang member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Carrie-I think Pink Posh's most expensive package is $5000.  Their work speaks for itself.
  • Options
    sweet__peasweet__pea member
    edited December 2011
    I have a great photographer:  DW Photography!  LOVE HIM!Others:Brooke Schwab PhotographyAdam Nyholt PhotographyAshley K PhotographyCaroline Jones PhotographyCrowne PhotographicChristine Tremoulet PhotographyKelly Niemann Photography.
  • Options
    sweet__peasweet__pea member
    edited December 2011
    Oh, a few more:Akil Bennet PhotographyStudio 563Stacy Reeves
  • Options
    Eboix518Eboix518 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I used Nhan NguyenD Jones is really goodStudio Capture
  • Options
    kbtoreadorkbtoreador member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto the above as well as www.studioexceed.com
    Krista Kooks
    imageimageAnniversary image Learning to live gluten-free and doing really good at it! ;)
  • Options
    ZAngelZAngel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ashley K Photography [url]www.ashleykphotography.com[/url]I absolutely loved her work.  She was extremely friendly and made us feel so comfortable.
    BFP #1 (DS, 10/98), BFP #2 (DD, 10/09)
    BFP #3 -mm/c @ 7wks, discovered at 9wks, D&C 9/28
    Picture
    Current Status: TTA
    ~~PGAL/PAL Always Welcome!~~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    holy crap that's a huge photography budget. I'm a little jealous.

Glenna Harding Photography
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    btw, I hate Stacy Reeves, as a person. I've known her since freshman year of college and she treats her "friends" and acquaintances like crap. some people like her work, and that's great. I just want people to be aware that she's two-faced.

Glenna Harding Photography
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Holy cow, $5000 budget for photos?? I'm jealous too! I have to work with a teeny tiny budget of $1500 to $2000 for photos. I know it's going to be tough finding someone that cheap!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for all the suggestions!! And like I said before, I 5000 is the highest I will but I would really love to find someone more around 3000, every penny counts!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No one mentioned her, but I am using Donna with PaperDolls Photography. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tina Looney Photography www.tlooneyphoto.com She is great!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Photography By Niki http://www.photographybyniki.com/She's doing mine for just over $3500
  • Options
    brianapbrianap member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would not recommend Carolyn Jones. Her pictures were wonderful, however, the wedding was last May 2008, and we still have an incomplete album and can get no response from her. My MIL never got her album, or the refund she requested (she is trying to get her money back through her credit card company). I am filing a complaint with the BBB, even though we have given her months and months to complete. The only reason we haven't complained before this is that we kept hoping she would come through.
  • Options
    kbtoreadorkbtoreador member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG!  Ditto Pooh!!!! :)
    Krista Kooks
    imageimageAnniversary image Learning to live gluten-free and doing really good at it! ;)
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the heads up on that one!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards