Texas-Houston

Austin Knottie...

Hey Girls!  I'm from the austin area and just recently got married on the 11th of July!  I am helping a family member out and she wants to get married at the beach in galveston.  Is this possible?  Can anyone help me out on this?  I'm not sure where to even begin.  Since she doesn't have a knot account, and since I'm off until the 10th-I've volunteered to help her out.  Plus, it's easing my wedding planning withdrawals. :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Austin Knottie...

• edited December 2011
    Galveston Beach is not the prettiest if she wants to get married actually on the beach. I would branch out to Florida if she wants a pretty beach wedding but not leave the country.
  • happydragonhappydragon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    maybe padre? or surfside? I would go to www.vrbo.com and check out some of the rental houses and maybe go from there.
  • edited December 2011
    What Primo said... Besides, you'll need to brush up on your gang signs to get across the cosway.
  • sweet__peasweet__pea member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Laura...NOT TRUE...it is possible and Galveston beaches photograph nicely.  I'm getting married on the beach in Pirate's Beach and the reception will be @ the San Luis.Email me so I can give you more details!  sweet_peas_72@yahoo.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards