Texas-Houston

Re: even i wouldnt go this far

• Options
    edited December 2011
    hahaha i saw the katamari one on offbeat bride and totally started geeking out. oh man the renfest wedding. wow. just wow.
  • Options
    happydragonhappydragon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    its just not right to refer to your DH as my 'pixy boi' what exactly does the i mean? I thought only Avril spelled it like that.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    bahaha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    a wedding is a wedding, not a theme party. If you want to have a Shrek party, have it in your own home, don't paint your skin green on your wedding day. Sorry but TACKY!
    My Fashion & Beauty Blog: www.veronikasblushing.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG the peter pan wedding....seriously, how old is that bride? second and third marriages, OK but second and third freak show marriages...no.
    My Fashion & Beauty Blog: www.veronikasblushing.com
  • Options
    johnandjessjohnandjess member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Veronabrit- Weddings are what you make them, and unique to the couple.  They should be whatever the couple wants and what is personal and means something to them.  Some people like a little more personality than white cake, white dress, standard tux, etc.  Shame on you for being judgemental towards someone's special day (which they clearly put a lot of thought into).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    At leaast they are using the fame for a good cause. More YouTubers should do this!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards