Texas-Houston

Any Idea where I can find....

I'm trying to have my ceremony outside and I wanted to know if anybody knew where i could find battery operated christmas lights? I want to wrap the trees with lights and didn't want to have to use extension cords. Plus IDK if the place has any plugs outside. Thanks a bunch.

Re: Any Idea where I can find....

• Eboix518Eboix518 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Hobby Lobby and Wal-Mart, I am sure you can get them at a discounted price right after christmas
  • Zurita1123Zurita1123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was going to say the same thing, wait until after the holidays to go stock up =)
  • edited December 2011
    christmaslightsetc.com
  • edited December 2011
    My Fiance says that they only sale the small strings of lights battery operated. Have y'all actually seen them at wal mart and hobby lobby? Since we're in an apt we don't decorate outside so I've never even looked for them. Thanks everyone Oh I checked out that site also.
  • edited December 2011
    Hmmm...I have only seen the small strands of battery operated lights myself.  Where is you wedding?  A lot of places have electricity run to outlets at the base of the tree.  I would find out before going on the hunt.  :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    @Hunny I am planning on using the walter hall pavillion in w.h park. Its off of HWY 3 between 518 and Nasa Rd 1 (closer to 518). I will definetly have to look and see if they have any plugs out there. THanks
  • GerberladyGerberlady member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have also only seen the small ones sold at Hobby Lobby, but you could look for them there, they have their Xmas stuff out already!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards