Texas-Houston

(Stolen from TN) Which Knottie is most likely to

1.  Go on a trip around the world? 2.  Have 5 or more children? 3.  Have sex with DH every night of the week? 4.  Drive a station wagon? 5.  Get a tatoo (that doesn't all ready have one)? 6.  Start a church? 7.  Have Harry Potter collectables? 8.  Take home a stray animal? 9.  Be a band "groupie"? 10.  Purchase a Jonas Brothers CD? 11.  Own their own restaurant? 12.  Run for a public office? 13.  Sing Karaoke at a GTG? 14.  Make a sex tape? 15.  Join the NRA?

Re: (Stolen from TN) Which Knottie is most likely to

• Zurita1123Zurita1123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    4. Drive a station wagon?Do they still have these?
  • shelly0921shelly0921 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I answered there, but I'll answer here too :) 1. Go on a trip around the world? - Janie 2. Have 5 or more children? - Annie 3. Have sex with DH every night of the week?- FMP (no idea why lol) 4. Drive a station wagon? Annie (she will need it with all the kids)  5. Get a tatoo (that doesn't all ready have one)? Jo! 6. Start a church? SHUVUU 7. Have Harry Potter collectables?April, Tx Sun, Kmuller (because your son) and maybe both Z's 8. Take home a stray animal? Tara 9. Be a band "groupie"? Humm... Zurita and Happy always post the media stuff so I'll pick them.  10. Purchase a Jonas Brothers CD? Verona 11. Own their own restaurant? Me!  12. Run for a public office? SHUVUU or Maybe Dang 13. Sing Karaoke at a GTG? All of us 14. Make a sex tape? I could name a few! 15. Join the NRA? Tx Sun/ Me/ Eboix/All the Aggies
  • edited December 2011
    1. Go on a trip around the world? Me 2. Have 5 or more children? Annie 3. Have sex with DH every night of the week? Annie 4. Drive a station wagon? no one? 5. Get a tatoo (that doesn't all ready have one)? I don't know 6. Start a church? no one 7. Have Harry Potter collectables? NOT ME 8. Take home a stray animal? Tara 9. Be a band "groupie"? Verona 10. Purchase a Jonas Brothers CD? anyone who likes hanna montana 11. Own their own restaurant? B2B 12. Run for a public office? 13. Sing Karaoke at a GTG? all of us when dfrunk 14. Make a sex tape? FML 15. Join the NRA? not sure aside from myself
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I could also see B2B running for public office. 
  • Eboix518Eboix518 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    for the record I had to google what the NRA was...
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol... I only guessed that because you went to TX State and you seem to enjoy outdoor activities. 
    edited December 2011
    oo so close, DH went to TX state, I went to a college way out in West Texas, so actually the NRA could have fit too haha - you went to TX state though right? I think we discussed this before...I think I would prefer to kick a soccer ball than shoot a gun lol
    edited December 2011
    1. Go on a trip around the world? Dang 2. Have 5 or more children? Annie, or I could see Z 3. Have sex with DH every night of the week? Annie, or FMP 4. Drive a station wagon? FML and it would be pimped out, hey shes got more than one child, she needs somewhere to put them = ) 5. Get a tatoo (that doesn't all ready have one)? I don't know everyone who does or doesn't - I know Jo wants another one 6. Start a church? from this board?? ha 7. Have Harry Potter collectables? do they make those? 8. Take home a stray animal? Tara..or me 9. Be a band "groupie"? Verona 10. Purchase a Jonas Brothers CD? B2B and Hoops and Jo...and yall know why! 11. Own their own restaurant? B2B 12. Run for a public office? hmmm Z 13. Sing Karaoke at a GTG? all of us when dfrunk 14. Make a sex tape? TxSun, just bc she said she used to talk in a sex chat room (sorry if I just outed you..lol but wait a minute you posted that on TN) 15. Join the NRA? TxSun or FML and the Aggies
  • janie2002janie2002 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Go on a trip around the world? Me =-) or B2B2. Have 5 or more children? Annie always says she wants a big family3. Have sex with DH every night of the week?- Jo4. Drive a station wagon? If it was a Mercedes one I would 5. Get a tatoo (that doesn't all ready have one)? Eboix  6. Start a church? SHUVUU 7. Have Harry Potter collectables? JMo8. Take home a stray animal? STBMrsMartin 9. Be a band "groupie"? I'd say Happy she seems rocker 10. Purchase a Jonas Brothers CD? KCon 11. Own their own restaurant? Pink12. Run for a public office? SHUVUU 13. Sing Karaoke at a GTG? All of us 14. Make a sex tape? Txsun15. Join the NRA? Txsun, Shelly, Me
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Go on a trip around the world? *erin 2. Have 5 or more children? *def annie or jo/daniel 3. Have sex with DH every night of the week? *txsun and annie 4. Drive a station wagon? *I dont see these around much 5. Get a tatoo (that doesn't all ready have one)? *fml (if she doesnt have one already, i dont remember. 6. Start a church? *idk 7. Have Harry Potter collectables? *kcon 8. Take home a stray animal?*tara or ebio 9. Be a band "groupie"? *nchschic 10. Purchase a Jonas Brothers CD? *ayers 11. Own their own restaurant? *idk 12. Run for a public office?*dang, shelly 13. Sing Karaoke at a GTG? *same as txsun-everyone when they're dfrunk 14. Make a sex tape? *mrunner if they dont make it to cops first. 15. Join the NRA? *kmu, ayers, fmp
    edited December 2011
    janie - I change my answer to #9, I agree happy could be a band groupie, she does seem so rocker-ish (that's not even a word...) and I could also see kcon buying a jonas bros CD, I will add her in as well and I have 2 tattoos, I would get another = )These are funny to read...
  • SHUVUUSHUVUU member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Go on a trip around the world? erin or B2B2. Have 5 or more children? Annie3. Have sex with DH every night of the week? 4. Drive a station wagon? Like Janie, I would probably drive a Mercedes one.5. Get a tatoo (that doesn't all ready have one)? Me6. Start a church? Definately not me. (why do those who say I would say so?) 7. Have Harry Potter collectables? Idk8. Take home a stray animal? Tara9. Be a band "groupie"? Agreed happydragon10. Purchase a Jonas Brothers CD? Idk11. Own their own restaurant? B2B12. Run for a public office? Shelly13. Sing Karaoke at a GTG? Agreed - All of us 14. Make a sex tape? Txsun - you know why.15. Join the NRA? Txsun or Shelly (you used guns in your b-pics)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I'm a Jonas Brothers hater!! I'm all about Hanson which who they stole their act from. :) haha Though I'm glad to be mentioned haha.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Shuvuu-Because you are wise lol
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    omg.. she said hanson. :-| lol I change my 15... def shelly, i forgot she used guns in her pics. and i keep ayers on there b/c she lives in bfe =D
  • allinannieallinannie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     1. Go on a trip around the world? janie 2. Have 5 or more children? after me, Dang. 3. Have sex with DH every night of the week? HOOPS! 4. Drive a station wagon? dunno. 5. Get a tatoo (that doesn't all ready have one)? b2b 6. Start a church? veronabrit. she has a lot of followers. so i think she would be successful  7. Have Harry Potter collectables? kcon 8. Take home a stray animal? tara/emily/ayers  9. Be a band "groupie"? happy 10. Purchase a Jonas Brothers CD? ayers for her dd 11. Own their own restaurant? pink/b2b 12. Run for a public office? shelley/shu/jo 13. Sing Karaoke at a GTG? shelly/zurita/jane/jo/esmi 14. Make a sex tape? hoops 15. Join the NRA? txsun
  • edited December 2011
    allieannie- I do have a Harry Potter build a bear. hehe
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Start a church? veronabrit. she has a lot of followers. so i think she would be successfulLOLSHUVUU- You always seem to be the peace maker, you calm everyone down and have very wise remarks.  For this reason I picked you :).  E- DH went to TxState.  Not I! However we both like to hunt And yes I used guns in my B pics. 
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Curious why everyone thinks I would run for public office?  (It's a closet dream of mine!)
    edited December 2011
    ah ok I knew there was a connection somewhere!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    E- What are your tats of and where are they located?
  • ayersfam20ayersfam20 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Guns scare me.  I won't touch one, much less join the NRA. :-)
    Abbie Rose 9.26.2004
    Collin Thayne 10.11.2010
    edited December 2011
    I have one on my hip that is a sun - don't ask me why, I was 18 and I was like "oooo I can get a tattoo!"The other is a just a tribal type design that I really liked, it is purple and black....yep a tramp stamp, but I got it before they were called thatI have wanted to get a really pretty fleur de lis for awhile so we shall see
    edited December 2011
    oh and I still like them, and have never regretted them either
  • SHUVUUSHUVUU member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Janie and Shelly, thank you for the kind remarks. I am sure to run my flock off with my lack of patience. Maybe I'll attend the Veronika Ministries Baptist Assemblies of God Presbyterian Kindom hall Methodist fellowship  (؟)

First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol shuvuu
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Annie- I'm curious why I'd be a groupie? lol
  • allinannieallinannie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i guess i put that on the nest... because you seem hip and trendy.  
  • SHUVUUSHUVUU member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Curious why everyone thinks I would run for public office?You have strong opinions, are ready to not only state them but stand by them whether they are popular or not and you have thick skin. Public office would suit you.

• jmo2187jmo2187 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have the answer for all, but here are my few. 1. Go on a trip around the world? erin 2. Have 5 or more children? annie 3. Have sex with DH every night of the week? everyone--have ya not hear of  sextember? 4. Drive a station wagon?kcon...she looks homey 5. Get a tatoo (that doesn't all ready have one)? idk 6. Start a church? shuvu--cause you are a peacemaker 7. Have Harry Potter collectables?--me 8. Take home a stray animal? tara, she knows her kitty stuff 9. Be a band "groupie"?--happy 10. Purchase a Jonas Brothers CD? idk 11. Own their own restaurant? shelly 12. Run for a public office? shuvu, you are diplomatic and a peacemaker 13. Sing Karaoke at a GTG? all of us 14. Make a sex tape? idk 15. Join the NRA? idk  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards