Texas-Houston

Vacation Recs

I was thinking about surprising my FI with a vacation during the last week of December.  We have never really been anywhere and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on where we should go.  We are up for anything.  I'm not sure if it's safe to go to Mexico yet... unless you guys had any insight.  I haven't really been keeping up...TIA!

Re: Vacation Recs

• happydragonhappydragon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we LOVED jamaica although i think december is a big busy time. i always use vacationrentals.com sometimes its cheaper to rent a super pimp house then to stay in a hotel somewhere far. we also love artesianlakes.com during the fall.
  • allinannieallinannie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we went to maui for our HM last year in december. it was GORGEOUS and the weather if fabulous all year long.we did cancun in june which was great ! and we had an awesome time. mexican resorts are fine in cancun/cozumel. about 10 of our friends went over the summer and everyone is alive and well. (i'm not sure about cancun in december) we visited NOLA in august...and loved it although i'm not sure if that's your style. and we're doing San Diego for an extended weekend this week. i always love visiting SD and it's beautiful anytime of year.GL with whatever you decide !!!do you have a budget ? stay in the states? oh vegas also rocks ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards