Texas-Houston

BRAG...

I took this from another board. Could be fun!Brag... The only rule is that you have to brag about yourself, nothing like "I was able to meet the wondeful man of my dreams blah blah blah...." It must be something that you love and are proud of about YOU!!!It's such a terrible day outside and always makes me feel BLAH! Let's hear some positivity! ---sorry for being so cheesy.EX: I love my butt. I am a great student 4.0
Photobucket
Our little miracle, Jett.
Planning Bio,
My Blog

Re: BRAG...

• edited December 2011
    I find myself very attractive, and I have such a great butt, since you did use that as an example it sounds a little cheesy...lol. I am very outgoing and alway have such a great time!!! there's my Blah, Blah!!
  • STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} -I have decent size ta tas for my frame-I have pretty feet -Kids love me because they say I am cool-I am proud of the fact I speak & understand another language (Korean)
    Photobucket
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • Zurita1123Zurita1123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm an awesome mom =)
  • mrunner2009mrunner2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow - the board is dead today!The past 3 weeks I have been working out at 5am. And the past 2 weeks I have been working out twice a day 3 times a week.I feel really great and so far, I have had lots of energy.  My run Tuesday night was the best in a long time and I think it is because im stronger from doing strength training.I feel like I just might be in good shape for the wedding and for skiing on the honeymoon!
  • edited December 2011
    I think I have good cleavage.I like my eyes.I think I have a pretty extensive vocabulary and try to use higher-level words all the time to help my students be more exposed.I am very organized.I make really good oven-fried chicken.I am a dedicated teacher.Apparently, I needed to feel better about myself today.  Hahaha!!
  • edited December 2011
    -I graduate magna cum laude, have a big butt and big tatas lol, creative, and I love that I am outgoing. YAY
  • edited December 2011
    yay for big ta-ta's LOL   okayyy, about me I also have an extensive vocabulary and love to use big words I'm not afraid to try new thingsI like my naturally curly hairI like my eyes and long lashes  
    edited December 2011
    Yay for having some nice Ta Tas on the board!
    Photobucket
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • edited December 2011
    I am a great teacher and student. I am expert on all things Disney especially Walt Disney Worlds!
  • Zurita1123Zurita1123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm jealous... one day I will be me some nice ta tas
  • Eboix518Eboix518 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I am very creativeI have a great sense of humor and I can make people laughI have great story telling abilitiesI am very athletic...I am so better than DH haha jk...and he also thinks I have a great butt and boobs...and I agree, thank you for being a Cuban ha
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not going to lie, but I'm pretty much always right. Especially when it comes to predicting what people will do and how long their relationships will last.
  • edited December 2011
    i have small, but perky, ta tas :) i like my toned butt and legs. i feel strong and hardcore since starting crossfit. i am very intelligent. i can be pretty creative. i am an awesome aunt.
    edited December 2011
    I have a great gut instinct. My gut is always right. My gut it telling me right now that I need a crave cupcake! :-)
    Photobucket
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • edited December 2011
    - I have a 4.0 (sounds cheesy because it was used as an example, but I really am proud of it).- I have 2 (unofficially unofficial) job offers and I don't even graduate until May.- I have great eyes.- I am good at doing makeup.- I feel I have adapted extremely well considering the extent of my hearing loss.

Glenna Harding Photography
  • txbootsytxbootsy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am no good at this! I am better at complimenting others, but I will tell you what others have told me.pretty smile and teethpretty eyespretty hairalways petite (with a booty, but small tatas!)very kind and loving to otherspatient with peoplewilling to help and listenloyal friendoh yea and did i say funny and goofy? I love to laugh!!Very knowledgable about culture and diversity
    18 Months!! imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am late, but thats nothing new! --I am super proud of where I am today, at 21 I think I have overcome more obsticals than most of the people that I know.(not counting the people on this board, since i obviously don't know any of you in great detail) Pregnant at 16, I never would have imagined I would have the means to be a homeowner in a few years. That is my biggest accomplishment (materialistically anyways) thus far, not that its a big deal, just what it represents in my life(if that makes any sense)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards